The Connection Collection
Each chapter of this book is a treat of entertaining enlightenment. It features 20 of Suzanne’s thought-provoking, memorable articles and seminar handouts that reflect the Relationship Centered Training philosophy, and
provide some useful training tips.
In stock (can be backordered)
The Connection Collection features 20 of Suzanne’s thought provoking, memorable articles and seminar handouts that reflect her Relationship Centered Training philosophy, and provide some useful training tips.
Suzanne’s unique perspective on dogs and our relationships with them has helped dog owners around the world to find new ways to understand and enjoy their canine companions.
- What Is RCT— Relationship Centered Training?
- How Much Does Your Dog’s Cooperation Weigh?
- The Language of the Body
- Dog is in the Details
- Connection & Control
- Permission, Not Permissive
- “Even though. . .”
- Hard to Train?
- Guidelines for Teaching Self-Control
- Understanding Thresholds: It’s More than Under or Over
- Rewards, Lures & Bribes
- Using Consequences
- Using Rewards Effectively
- The Power of Social Interactions as Rewards
- Aggression: Possible Causes
- He Just Wants To Say “Hi!”
- If Only That Hadn’t Happened, This Dog Would Be Fine
- Of Hostages & Relationships
- I Had To
- The Habit of Excellence
The Connection Collection is for anyone interested in a humane, fair approach to training. This book is ideal for including in any adoption packet, new puppy basket, or new dog owner kit. Professionals will find it an excellent resource for their clients. All dog lovers will find food for thought and practical advice on every page.
Paperback, 150 pages, black & white photos
This title is also available as an ebook.
There are no reviews yet.