As a Weimaraner breeder, I quote her, reference her books, and include her books in my Recommended Reading List in my puppy package that goes home with every new family that gets one of my puppies. I’ve even shared little tid-bits from her webinar 0-63 days to other breeders I know in hopes it will encourage them to incorporate her early puppy enrichment protocols into their own breeding/puppy enrichment program. IMO there are not enough what would be considered really good breeders providing early puppy development, which is ‘short changing’ the puppies and their new families.
Search the site
- Behavioral Flexibility is a Many Splendored Thing
- Breed Doesn’t Determine Personality study
- Calming the Fearful Dog
- A Shared Journey: The Power and Responsibility of Animal Assisted Interactions
- Arousal, Anxiety and Fear DVD Preview
- Keeping winter boredom at bay!
- Learning to Listen by Cindy Knowlton
- Pure Dog Talk Podcast with Suzanne Clothier