As a Weimaraner breeder, I quote her, reference her books, and include her books in my Recommended Reading List in my puppy package that goes home with every new family that gets one of my puppies. I’ve even shared little tid-bits from her webinar 0-63 days to other breeders I know in hopes it will encourage them to incorporate her early puppy enrichment protocols into their own breeding/puppy enrichment program. IMO there are not enough what would be considered really good breeders providing early puppy development, which is ‘short changing’ the puppies and their new families.
Search the site
- Suzanne on Positively Dog Training Podcast with Victoria Stilwell
- Join Suzanne at the 2023 Dog Behavior Conference
- Four NEW Upcoming Webinars
- Scholarship Application
- The Work/Life Balance Changing
- Screening for Cancer After Health Scare in Older Dog
- PODCAST: The Deal With Animals/Marika Bell interviews Suzanne Clothier
- Gardener or Carpenter?