After taking several seminars/workshops with Suzanne, I believe she can read and understand dogs better than anyone I’ve ever known. So when my Silken Windhound (who was age 6 when adopted from a breeder) showed significant fear of certain floorings, I knew who to consult. Suzanne worked from video of my dog and gave me suggestions about the cause of the problem and recommendations on how to help her. After following Suzanne’s advice, my dog has made great progress. She will now walk across floors that she previously avoided entirely. I’m so glad we were able to help my girl address her physical issues, release some of her fears/stresses, and have a better life. Thanks Suzanne! You’re the best.
Search the site
- Suzanne on Positively Dog Training Podcast with Victoria Stilwell
- Join Suzanne at the 2023 Dog Behavior Conference
- Four NEW Upcoming Webinars
- Scholarship Application
- The Work/Life Balance Changing
- Screening for Cancer After Health Scare in Older Dog
- PODCAST: The Deal With Animals/Marika Bell interviews Suzanne Clothier
- Gardener or Carpenter?