I purchased a puppy from Suzanne so she was well socialized and acclimated when I got her. However, she was a very intelligent pup and I was only a moderate owner/trainer. Suzanne’s teaching helped me shape her training so she never lost her faith and trust in me. Today she listens to me because she wants to not because I demand her to. I have owned many dogs but never had a true relationship such as I have with this dog because of Suzanne’s teaching and guidance. She has taught me to see my dog.
Search the site
- Behavioral Flexibility is a Many Splendored Thing
- Breed Doesn’t Determine Personality study
- Calming the Fearful Dog
- A Shared Journey: The Power and Responsibility of Animal Assisted Interactions
- Arousal, Anxiety and Fear DVD Preview
- Keeping winter boredom at bay!
- Learning to Listen by Cindy Knowlton
- Pure Dog Talk Podcast with Suzanne Clothier