Suzanne Clothier is brilliant in her understanding of dogs (and other species), and she uses her knowledge creatively to help people be successful in their work to improve their lives with their dogs. After learning from Suzanne, I see dog behavior more clearly. I am able to interact with dogs more effectively – for both the dog and for me. My dogs and the dogs I work with are grateful to Suzanne for giving them a partner who respects their point of view.
Search the site
- Suzanne on Positively Dog Training Podcast with Victoria Stilwell
- Join Suzanne at the 2023 Dog Behavior Conference
- Four NEW Upcoming Webinars
- Scholarship Application
- The Work/Life Balance Changing
- Screening for Cancer After Health Scare in Older Dog
- PODCAST: The Deal With Animals/Marika Bell interviews Suzanne Clothier
- Gardener or Carpenter?