The simple phrase sums up the respect that Suzanne Clothier brings to her work with animals and their people. Rather than diving in and DOING with a pre-fixed agenda in mind, she observes, listens, and engages thoughtfully with all members of the human-animal team. The relationship is it at the heart of her work, and by helping her clients, students, and seminar participants learn to ask this, and her other elemental questions, meaningfully, she creates a space in which thinking and learning can occur.
Search the site
- Behavioral Flexibility is a Many Splendored Thing
- Breed Doesn’t Determine Personality study
- Calming the Fearful Dog
- A Shared Journey: The Power and Responsibility of Animal Assisted Interactions
- Arousal, Anxiety and Fear DVD Preview
- Keeping winter boredom at bay!
- Learning to Listen by Cindy Knowlton
- Pure Dog Talk Podcast with Suzanne Clothier