Suzanne’s skillful eye evaluated my rescued dog, Marty, and showed me exactly what skills he needed to become a confident, happy partner. Our in-person session was targeted to our specific needs; webinars and reading let us keep learning on our own. Thanks to Suzanne, Marty and I learned a lot and are building a great relationship.
Search the site
- Behavioral Flexibility is a Many Splendored Thing
- Breed Doesn’t Determine Personality study
- Calming the Fearful Dog
- A Shared Journey: The Power and Responsibility of Animal Assisted Interactions
- Arousal, Anxiety and Fear DVD Preview
- Keeping winter boredom at bay!
- Learning to Listen by Cindy Knowlton
- Pure Dog Talk Podcast with Suzanne Clothier