I had a demonstration/working slot with Suzanne and I did private phone consultation and follow up videos. I have also watched several webinars. Suzanne is wonderful with dogs and their people. She is extremely observant, gives great feedback and suggestions to try if you are working on a problem or just want to enhance your training. I love her relationship centered training philosophy. I feel no matter what other training you may be doing with your dog including training from Suzanne in whatever form works for you is extremely worthwhile.
Search the site
- Behavioral Flexibility is a Many Splendored Thing
- Breed Doesn’t Determine Personality study
- Calming the Fearful Dog
- A Shared Journey: The Power and Responsibility of Animal Assisted Interactions
- Arousal, Anxiety and Fear DVD Preview
- Keeping winter boredom at bay!
- Learning to Listen by Cindy Knowlton
- Pure Dog Talk Podcast with Suzanne Clothier